Bergen County Estate Planning
Paramus, New Jersey estate planning attorneys
At Whitlock Canter LLC in Bergen County, New Jersey, we make estate planning easy to understand. OurÂ Paramus attorneys can create a legally binding directive that helps your family when it counts the most. We offer guidance to help your estate avoid probate costs and simplify the process for your family.
With our affordable and easy-to-understand approach to legal services, the trust structure is no longer a confusing, complicated process that is only the domain of the wealthy. No matter the size of your estate, we provide an entire plan designed for your individual needs. Here are a fewÂ of the services we can provide.
- Estate PlanningÂ â€”Â We help people throughout various stages of their lives to ensure their estate plan addresses their current needs.
- Probate & Estate Administration â€”Â Our firm’s practice is dedicated to helping executors settle the estates of decedents.
- Wills â€”Â Our firm creates wills that are custom-drafted to our clients’ unique needs.
- Living Wills & Powers of Attorney â€”Â Living wills (also called health care directives) and powers of attorney are important documents that can ensure your wishes are followed.
- Trusts â€”Â Our attorneys advise clients on the various types of trusts and which would be most applicable to their situations and goals.
- Inheritance & Estate Tax Planning â€”Â Our firm can structure estate-planning documents and other affairs to ensure the tax implications are minimized.
- Tax Audits â€”Â We provide legal help to clients regarding IRS and state tax audits. David Whitlock holds an L.L.M. in Taxation from New York University School of Law.
- Elder Law/Medicaid Planning â€”Â Many elderly Americans and their families are faced with the rising cost of medical care and long-term care. Our firm can help clients address financial obstacles and protect their assets from rising costs.
- Business Succession Planning â€”Â Our firm provides tax-smart advice related to planning for retirement, death, or other affairs of a business’s partner. We also help aspiring business owners with entity formation.
Please callÂ Whitlock Canter LLCÂ atÂ 201-397-1188 to arrange your consultation.